A new sink can enhance the appearance of your kitchen and improve its functionality. At Tony LaMartina Plumbing Company, kitchen sink installation is one of the many plumbing jobs we’ve been performing in St. Louis for over 30 years. Our plumbers have the skills and expertise needed to make sure your new kitchen sink is perfectly installed.
Why Professional Kitchen Sink Installation?
Kitchen sinks are exposed to a lot of daily wear and tear. To ensure the best performance possible, professional installation is required. Valves and washers can wear out and cause your faucet to leak, which not only wastes water but also causes unsightly water stains. Broken sinks are also costly. A small drip can from a leaky faucet can create a big spike in your water bill. Additionally, moisture build-up below the sink cabinetry can quickly lead to hazardous mold and mildew growth. The best way to prevent these issues is by having your sink installed by a professional plumber. Call our office at (314) 965-9377 or email email@example.com to schedule your kitchen sink installation today!
Kitchen Sink Installation Checklist
Sink installation is no easy task. To ensure the best results, have your kitchen sink installed by a licensed plumbing professional. If you opt for DIY installation, check out this self-installation guide from the DIY Network and review the following checklist:
- Time: One half to one full day to install a sink with garbage disposal and dishwasher connections
- Tools: Electric drill, screwdriver, groove-joint pliers, strainer or spun wrench, and an adjustable wrench
- Skills: Trap connecting, faucet installation, and garbage disposal installation
- Prep: Install the rough plumbing, a switched receptacle, and the cabinets
- Materials: Sink, faucet, garbage disposal, appliance extension cord, wire nuts, trap assembly, supply tubes, flexible copper line for dishwasher and icemaker supplies, drain hose (usually included with the dishwasher), air gap, plumber’s putty, and a drop cloth