Wi-Fi Based Text Message & Email Alerts.
No App Required.
- Sump pump high water level
- Water leak detection
- Power failure
- High & low temperature
- High & low humidity
What’s a sump pump?
Located in the lowest part of your basement or crawlspace, a sump pump pumps water away from your house, keeping your basement dry and protecting your home from costly damages and mold. To learn more about sump pumps, you can check out this blog post on our website.
Even if you already have a sump pump installed, basement flooding may occur in cases of severe flood conditions or if your sump pump isn’t working properly. There are many reasons for sump pump failure, including:
- Broken or stuck float switch
- Inadequate unit size for the amount of water present
- Clogged intake screen
- Airlock in the sump pump system
What if you could know your home’s sump pump status in real-time?
Let Tony LaMartina Plumbing make your sump pump … smarter!
For about $385, Tony LaMartina Plumbing can install a locally-manufactured, Level Sense Pro – Sump Pump & Environmental Monitor. Contact Tony LaMartina Plumbing today to schedule your installation: 314-965-9377. Visit our Contact Us page or email email@example.com.
With a Level Sense Pro – Sump Pump & Environmental Monitor, you can be alerted via text and email if:
- Your sump pump fails (ex. broken float switch)
- Humidity levels rise to mold-friendly conditions
- Water levels in your sump pit exceed predefined thresholds
- Temperature fluctuations in your basement exceed high/low thresholds
…and if you prefer, we can email a copy of any system alert to Tony LaMartina Plumbing Company.
Level Sense Pro System Monitors
Text Message Alerts
Alerts delivered directly to your cell phone. Each alert type sends a custom message. Receive an alert when an issue occurs and once it has been resolved.